Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We just returned for a much needed vacation to the mountains. Our friends Robert and Julie Stockman and their children, Turner and Gracie went with us and we all had a great time. Chancellor and Lily played and ate their way through the vacation and had a ball. We had one day of bad weather but overall everything was nice. Travis and Robert cooked an amazing dinner for everyone on New Year's Eve. My mom said what a treat to have the men in the kitchen! I'm spoiled I guess, because Trav is always the gourmet at our house. Lucky me, he's cute and he cooks! ;)

Prince Charles is getting over his first ear infection. We caught it early so it wasn't too bad. He now weighs 15lbs. 9 oz. and is 25 1/2 inches long. I can't believe he is already 5 months!

I've already been thinking about the new year and how many things will happen. Chancellor will turn 10, Lily will be 4 and Charlie will be 1! Hard to believe, and biggest of all, Travis is turning the big 4-0! This coming November, Travis and I will be married 5 years. Time flies!

I wish all of you a wonderful, safe New Year, rich with blessings and good fortune! Can't wait to see what will come to be in '08! Love to all!

4 comments:

LOLLY said...

Happy New Year To You and Yours..Cute New picture of all 3 of the "babies"!

The Daniels said...

Charlie better look out - Hank is catching up. Happy new Year!!

The Daniels said...

Your blog looks good - did you do it?

Charleston Laffin said...

Yeah, I did! Glad you like it!