Friday, January 18, 2008

NO WAY!

Oh my goodness! I am in HEAVEN! As most of you know by now, I am on a strict diet do to Charlie's milk protein allergy. Well, I will admit I have days when it's tough and I'm craving nachos and pizza and then I go weeks and don't really miss anything. The last few days I have been really in the mood for sweets. Now, I have become the authority/go-t0-gal on all things vegan and dairy free and I can say that there are only a few things out there worth eating. Most everything I have come across has been very poor substitutes for the "real thing", until 15 minutes ago. I just went in to Earth Fare to pick up a pint of my allergen free ice cream from Turtle Mountain (which is pretty good) and I found sweet salvation! In the bakery section was 100% Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. I figured, I'm about to waste $1.19 on a cookie but heck, let's give it a whirl. OMG, they are one of the best cookies I have ever eaten, ever!! I'm soooo happy! Yummy, yum, yum!

1 comments:

The Daniels said...

Thats awesome - Just think how healthy you are and great you look. I wish I had the will power to eat like that - but I guess with no choice it is a lot easier.