Friday, January 4, 2008

A widow, again....

It's duck season and with the return of my *favorite* time of year, my nickname, the Widow Laffin, returns. Travis left yesterday afternoon until Sunday evening for another camping/duck hunting adventure. Last night the temperature dropped to the single digits in the rural areas, so I imagine my hubby had frost on his pumpkin this morning. Actually, I love that he has something that he is so passionate about and is really good at. I just hate that he is gone for days at a time and then comes home and has to leave again for work. I guess that's a good thing, missing him. Maybe when we have been married for 20 years or so I'll be thrilled for him to get out of the house!?

1 comments:

LOLLY said...

I feel your pain, only my husband is addicted to "WORK".
He left today for a week...supposed to leave Monday..but wanted to get a head start this weekend in Ft.Worth...Oh Well, The "girls" are going to see PS I love you, I hear it's a tear jerker!