Tuesday, July 3, 2007

We're Off....

Travis, Chancellor, Lily and I are leaving this afternoon for the mountains for our last vacation before Charlie gets here. Driving in to work this morning I thought just how bittersweet it is. While we are thrilled to have our new little man joining our family, the thought of us not being "as we are" is a bit foreign. It's hard for me to imagine that Lily won't be the baby anymore. I
really am looking forward to spending special time with Travis and each of the children as I know that in a few weeks everything will be changing. If you would have told me 5 years ago that this is were I would be in my life and what I would be doing, I imagine I would have said, yeah right. I would have never believed that I would have so many blessings. I plan on taking a million pictures this week and posting them next Monday when I return to work. Not to rub it in, but I hear the average temperature in the mountains is in the low 70's during the day and high 50's at night. Perfect pregnant weather! Have a safe and happy 4Th!

0 comments: