Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Just waiting on baby....


Here are some pictures of Charlie's room . The curtains are finally finished and the rods came in so they went up this morning. The girl that made them did a beautiful job and they look great, especially the over sized grommets. Travis hung the new light fixture a few weeks ago and I must brag that he did it in about 10 minutes, I was impressed. A special thank you to Charlie's Nana and Papa for all the generous contributions to the room! Now if we can only get our little man here. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I promise to keep everyone posted. I am 39 weeks and ready, so if you have any baby dust please send it my way!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

It looks great. Keep us updated!!

LOLLY said...

The nursery looks so good!
I hear the little one made his arrival last night. Congratultions to you all!
Thank you for your kind words too,
I appreciate all the support I can get!