Monday, July 9, 2007

Squeaky the Mouse

The funniest story from this weekend. While in the mountains, my family and I were vi sting friends in the neighborhood, Sonny and Anna. Well we were out in Sonny's garage and Lily found this little toy mouse that must be a hundred years old. She instantly fell in love with it and named it Squeaky. Seeing the immediate bond between the two of them, Sonny gave her Squeaky. Well the whole week the two were inseparable, she even slept with him. Well one afternoon I came around the corner and found Squeaky alone, in a pile of goldfish. I could have fallen over from laughter. Lily told me she had to feed Squeaky because he was so hungry. I had to take a picture as I don't want to forget this one.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

LOLLY said...

That is hysterical!