Monday, July 9, 2007

Happy Birthday America and Daddy!


The trip to the mountains was wonderful! The temperature stayed in the low to mid 70's all week and the weather was gorgeous. We had a great time in the annual parade of golf carts, model cars, segway scooters and bicycles. My dad's birthday was on Friday and Travis cooked an amazing dinner for about 20 people. I was told more than once that we should either go into the catering business or open a restaurant. Kudos to Travis the Chef! Chancellor and Lily were so much fun and played hard. Lily slept to almost 9 one morning, a far cry from the usual 6:30 wake up call she gives her daddy and me everyday. My parents were terrific hosts as always and mom was wonderful about chasing after Lily so that I didn't have to so much. As you can imagine, I'm not doing much "chasing" after anything these days. :) I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4Th. Until next time....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LOLLY said...

What a beautiful view and what I wouldn't give for 70 degree weather right now! Looks like a good time. Ed says Travis is taking after his Dad with the Cooking..We are always excited to hear when The other "Big Ed" is the Chef!

The Daniels said...

Glad you had a good birthday Travis!!!