Thursday, June 26, 2008

From Monday till now



As most of you know, Monday was Charlie's first day with Janet. I would like to tell you that we both did fine, but I would be lying. He cried all day (so did I) and would hardly eat (neither could I). Tuesday was a little better. Wednesday morning he was crying for me as I was walking out the door and that just killed me. Later on he did much better and really began to bond with baby Hannah who is 8 months old (Charlie is 11 months old today). She is a sweet, sweet baby and while she is 3 months behind him, she is about 5 pounds ahead of him! :) Everyday gets a little easier and picking both of them up in the afternoon gets sweeter and sweeter.


Lily on the other hand, has started having TERRIBLE separation anxiety, and she has never had this problem before. I think this week has thrown her off and at 3 years old, she can't really sort out all of these changes at once. She had a meltdown of biblical proportions this morning after I left and Travis had to go get her and take her home. I think that Travis' absence from home due to his work out of state compounds the issue. I'm glad they have a day at home together, just the two of them. Here's to only blue skys ahead....

1 comments:

LOLLY said...

I am sorry you had a rough start...I hope it gets better and better everyday!