Monday, June 25, 2007

Saturday on the Farm


Lily, mom and I spent some time this weekend at my grandparents house and farm in Clinton. Lily loves seeing Pops cows, especially the babies. The cows are as curious about her as she is about them. Spending time with my grandparents, mother and daughter is very special to me as I know that not many people have four generations of family together at one time. My grandfather is very excited about the arrival of Charlie, his first great-grandson. He informed me this weekend the family tradition is to put the new baby boys on the biggest, loudest tractor and take them for a couple of trips around the hay field to "break them in". I'm thrilled with the idea! I'll be going out directly to find the perfect smocked outfit with a farm scene to mark the occasion. HeHeHe. I'm sure all the men in my family will appreciate it.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

Lily is always dressed to a T, even at a farm!!!!

Meredith Kirkland said...

Love it. I started one about six months ago but never posted until tonight. I actually had to redo my url because I couldn't remember what it was.

Lily is growing so fast.