Wednesday, June 6, 2007

How silly of mommy....

A quick little story from last night. It was dinner time and I asked Lily what she would like and she said she wanted a jelly sandwich. I said, don't you mean a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, which she replied, no mommy a jelly sandwich. Not believing her I said, maybe you want jelly toast? She grew very frustrated with me and said, NO, I WANT A JELLY SANDWICH! So I made her a grape jelly sandwich and gave it to her, she pulled back a corner of the bread and said, Mommy, where's the peanut butter?????????????? So after I added the peanut butter she was pleased as could be and very much enjoyed her jelly sandwich. :)

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

We go through this all of the time. They get so frustrated but at the same time, I can't help but laugh because usually it is so simple what they are asking for, it makes me feel stupid!!

LOLLY said...

Welcome to the BLOG Addiction!

I love your color choices....

Congratulations on the almost NEW Addition..

Lesley & Ed Dockweiler