Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The 21st Century

So thanks to the urging of Jennifer Daniels to "get with it" and create a blog, I'm finally here! I hope that you enjoy logging on from time to time and seeing what's new with Chancellor, Lily, and in just a few weeks our newest addition, Charlie. I have such a great family, now I can show them off!

Speaking of Charlie, I would like to thank Ashley, Stephanie, Missy and Emily for the beautiful baby shower on Sunday, as well as to all the friends and family who came or sent gifts. I had a great time and got amazing gifts, so again , thank you. Now let's just get Charlie here!

Lots of xoxo, Charleston

2 comments:

stephaniek said...

Hey! So, no myspace but you have time for this...uh huh...JUST KIDDING! You are welcome for the shower. I had fun, too!

Love you guys.
Aunt Stevie

The Daniels said...

YEAH!!! I am so glad that you decided to get with it. It is so much fun and addictive.