Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lily and Mommy's trip to the dentist

If you follow my blog then you remember me posting about Lily's first trip to the dentist about a year and a half ago. It was a HORRIBLE experience and she screamed the ENTIRE time. She made another trip to the dentist 6 months after that and while she didn't scream and cry, she did hold on to me for dear life the whole time. Fast forward to today, what a difference! She was such a big girl. She sat in the chair by herself, smiled and was very polite. When it was my turn she told me to take deep breaths, remain calm and be brave. She stood beside my head the entire time rubbing me and kissing me. The entire dental office fell in love with my sweet, sweet girl. I am so proud of her! Travis is going in about two weeks and she wants to go with her daddy and "take care" of him.

1 comments:

The Daniels said...

That is very sweet!!!