Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lots and lots to tell....

First, I would like to say welcome to two special little people. Congratulations to Jamie and Lori Frost on the birth of Charleston Julia. Travis and I went to meet her and she is so beautiful, and her parents are beaming. (and don't ya just love her name???!!!)
Another congrats to Larry and Marlo Bergin on the birth of Lukas Edward. I have seen pictures of the handsome guy and spoken with the parents who are just over the moon! Congratulations again to you both!

Happy belated birthday to my mom who turned 32 on Saturday! ; ) We spent last week and weekend with my parents at their mountain home and celebrated her birthday with a big cocktail party Saturday night. We had so much fun! Travis and I especially enjoyed getting to know Brandon and Charis Gravley. We had so much fun together and became fast friends. Charis and I are already planning on having our birthday celebration together as our birthdays are only a few days apart. Speaking of, poor Brandon, I'm taking him jewelry shopping for Charis. Hehehe.

Chancellor's baseball team took 2nd place in their tournament this past weekend. He and the entire team were so excited! We are so proud of him.

Lily is continuing to be the boss at the Laffin residence. While she can be a little demanding (she gets that from her father) she is a huge help to me. She seems to appreciate our alone time all the more now and is constantly telling me how much she loves me.

Charlie is working on tooth number 4. Funny how we got all 4 teeth in 3 weeks! He has also learned how to nod yes and it is hilarious. It is a whole body nod when he does it. Today he is 13 months old, hard to believe.

Travis is away on business again and will be back on Friday afternoon. We all already miss him so much! He has been battling his bad ankle for about a week and a half now. It looks as if it is finally getting better, thanks goodness.

I think that is all, that's what I get for waiting so long to post! Love to all.....

1 comments:

The Daniels said...

Sounds like you have been busy - that teething thing is for the birds. Hank is working on his back teeth now - lots of sleepless nights.