Friday, July 18, 2008

So busy...


We are back from my conference in Hilton Head. Work went great and Travis was the BEST Mr. Mom for me while I was busy! Chancellor and Lily loved the beach of course and Charlie ate 10 handfuls of sand. He loves being in water and I think he may grow up wanting to sail the seas.

This Saturday Emily and I are hosting a Castles and Crowns party at her house in Camden. Later that evening we are having poker night at our house, complete with 7 kids!


Next Saturday, Charlie will be one. How fast a year goes when you are madly in love with a toothless, redhead! I'll try and post more often, hope everyone is having a great summer!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Daniels said...

What is it with sand? Hank loves it as well. I can't beleive he is going to be one WOW! I will not be able to make the party. My boys will be home tonight after being in Camden for 2 weeks - therefore I will not be in Camden.