Monday, July 28, 2008

Charlie's 1st Birthday


Happy Birthday, sweet Charlie! Saturday was Charlie's 1st birthday, but we had his party Sunday afternoon. I made my little pig a pig cake, which he loved. I cannot believe that my little redheaded wonder is one! This year has flown by. Thanks to all of the family who made the trip to celebrate such a special day with us. Charlie, your mommy thinks the sun rises and sets in your sweet face. You were such a wanted child, and I am so thankful that I am lucky enough to be your mommy. You bring joy and light to everyone around you and you make my life so full. Your daddy, Chancellor, Lily and I love you so much and can't wait to spend each and everyday of our lives growing with you. Happy Birthday my love.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

LOLLY said...

That Cake is so Cute!
Happy Birthday Charlie!