Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Love You!


Happy Anniversary Travis! I want you to know that I am the happiest woman on the face of the planet. I could never of dreamed of the life that you have afforded me and our children. The way you are never to tired or busy to play or teach or explain anything to Chancellor and Lily is inspiring. You make me strive to be a better parent by your example. The way your face softens when you see Charlie and the way he lights up when he sees his daddy makes my heart burst every time. I love you so much and feel blessed to be making my life with you. If a man is measured by the love of his family and friends, then you my love, are a giant. I could not ask for more. You really are my best friend and I love you, Happy Anniversary!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Daniels said...

I love the bath picture.