Saturday, November 10, 2007

Charlie's Christening

Today was Charlie's baptism, and I must say, it was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever been to. I found it to be very moving and intimate as it was private, with just immediate family. There was so much love and peace in the church. I had so many emotions going on inside of me. I know that Charlie is Travis and my last baby and that wasn't lost on me as I held my beautiful son over the baptismal and he became a Christian this morning. We have so much to be thankful for. Father Bob did a amazing job and made it all the more special as I know he really cares about our family. I will post pictures in the next day or so. Charlie, one day you will read this and I want you to know that you are my perfect little man and I love you with every rise of my chest and every beat of my heart. God bless you today and everyday forward. I love you.

0 comments: