Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cheese!


I took these pictures this morning while Charlie and Travis where hanging out in the bed. This is the first time I have captured his smile on camera! I think he is looking more and more like his daddy everyday, but he is a total mama's boy.

In other Charlie news, he is doing so much better since we have eliminated all the dairy and by-products from my diet. Today marks one week and the doctor said it would take a week to ten days to see the full effects of the change. I think I have adjusted well to it and look forward to Charlie continuing to thrive and feel better. Life is good. :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Daniels said...

great pictures - he is so cute and by the way - you looked great at the farm.

Leslie Kirk said...

So cute..I am so glad I got to meet him at Sadie's party!